Telephone Helen - 07821 943689
How Purple Driving can help you achieve your full potential...
Purple Driving offers highly efficient driving lessons that are designed to fit around you and your schedule.
Helen is one of the most highly qualified and experienced driving instructors in and around Bognor Regis and Chichester, West Sussex.
My mission is to provide the best learning experience I possibly can by analysing your needs and then structuring your driving lessons so that you learn at a pace that suits you. I have a great first time pass rate for previous students and provide full support throughout the learning process for both the practical and theory elements.
Learning to drive is an important milestone and a life skill. I promise to make your experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
When learning to drive I recommend two hour lessons, or a minimum of an hour and a half. Research has shown that those only taking one hour per week will only get around 20 minutes practising the chosen subject for that lesson. However, those that have one two hour lesson per week will get at least three times the practice each lesson meaning they achieve their goal of passing the driving test more efficiently, saving you time and money!
I'd just like to mention a few things that will help you prepare for your first lesson. When we first meet, I would like you to;
- Show me your driving licence. Attention! From 8 June 2015, paper counterparts are no longer issued when you apply for your driving licence. Before you attend your first driving lesson with me I need you to click Share your driving licence details to obtain a "check code" so I can view what vehicles you can drive and any penalty points or disqualifications you have. Please email me the code so I can check that you are legally entitled to drive my car. Thank you!
- Have some form of payment with so you can pay me at the beginning of the lesson..
- Be wearing comfortable clothes/shoes - no sandals or high heels..
- Make sure you are below the legal limit for alcohol - so no partying the night before...
- Wear your glasses, if you need them - I will be checking your eyesight...
- Let me know if there are any health problems or learning issues that I need to be aware of..
Driving & Special Educational Needs
Do you have Special educational needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, Asperger’s syndrome or ADHD?
I am not claiming to be an expert in any of these subjects, BUT, I have had the great pleasure of teaching many people to drive who have been diagnosed with dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia and ADHD.
I am very happy to listen to you and always happy to advise the best way forward.
Confidence boosting refresher training
Perhaps you already have a driving license, but haven't driven for a few years and are anxious about getting back on the road? I can help you to regain your confidence, and your independence...If you are especially nervous about the thought of sitting in the driving seat for the first time, then I am the instructor for you! I currently use coaching techniques that work really well in helping you to achieve your goal of being a safe, competent driver.
After an initial meeting to find out exactly where you're at, and what areas of your driving need developing, the next thing to consider is whether you'd like to drive your car or mine. Call me and we can discuss what would work best for you.
Develop your driving skills with Pass Plus
Pass Plus is a practical training course that takes at least 6 hours and is for drivers to improve their skills and drive more safely. It can be taken at any time although it should be most useful to new drivers in the year after passing their test.
Pass Plus training takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
- in town
- in all weathers
- on rural roads
- at night
- on dual carriageways
- on motorways
All modules should be practical sessions, although local conditions may mean some are theory based. You’ll normally spend at least 5.5 hours driving.
You won’t take a test but you’ll be assessed throughout the course. To pass you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.